We are happy to announce a new release of OpenToonz Morevna Edition! This version is an update to 1.2.0.x branch, which delivers following fixes from our developer Ivan Mahonin:
- Smooth sound playback and scrub for Linux operating system (issue #1097).
- Fixed crash when trying to process Toonz Vector Levels (pli) via CLI on Linux (issue #2012).
- We now provide Portable version for Windows users, which allows to have Morevna Edition installed in parallel with other flavors of OpenToonz.
Also, this version includes following fixes from official version of OpenToonz:
- Fixed crash when switching to Fill Tool on Vector Level (issue #1737). Thanks to Shun Iwasawa.
- Fixed the artifacts of Plastic Tool on semi-transparent images (issue #1620). Thanks to Shun Iwasawa.
- Fixed black contour artifact of Plastic Tool (issue #1249). Thanks to Shun Iwasawa.
- Fixed issue with shft-dragging keyframes on Timeline (issue #1671). Thanks to Manongjohn.
- Fixed issue with wrong cell highlighted when dragging from Level Strip to Timeline(issue #1701). Thanks to Manongjohn.
As it is mentioned above, this version is an update to 1.2.0.x branch and includes just a small set of fixes from the latest official version of OpenToonz – 1.2.1. In the nearest future you can expect the release of Morevna Edition 184.108.40.206, which will include all features of official OpenToonz 1.2.1 and a long-due Assistants feature.
Stay tuned for our updates!