We are happy to announce that the new development version of Synfig Studio is available for download! This version delivers a set of fixes made by our new hired developer Artem Konoplin.
- Fixed bug causing FilterGroup layer not save Origin parameter (issue #505).
- Fixed error preventing user to move keyframe at certain circumstances (issue #503).
- Fixed crash on Windows when closed file is re-loaded (issue #521).
- Fixed crash when you press Esc key during the rotation of the object (issue #470).
- Fixed issue #485: Spline Tool tangent menu crashes Synfig.
- Fixed issue #502: Attempt to run plugin cause to Synfig crushes.
- Fixed bug which was causing Synfig fail to start on systems with Gtk prior to version 3.20. This error is caused by incorrect CSS errors handling (style parameter ‘min-height’ was introduced in Gtk 3.20, for earlier version need to use ‘child-min-height’).
- Added static analyzers CLion and cppcheck (just Synfig Studio for now). Using them would be possible to fix some rare bugs and memory leaks. To run static analysis use analyze_cppcheck.sh or analyze_clion.sh inside synfig-studio folder.
- Fixed some errors found by analyzers (planned iterated fixing of this sort of bugs).
Fixed compilation error on OSX with old GCC.
Important note: This version have a regression, which prevents moving more than one control points. As a temporary workaround please use Smooth Move Tool with a big Radius value (see details). We apologize for inconvenience and working towards resolving this issue.