- Fixed issues with sif files generated by Inkscape (bug #883).
- “Add” converter now supports reverse manipulations for Vector value types.
- Fixed artifacts when rendering at resolution height more than 781 px.
- Fixed incorrect placement of Text layer.
- Fixed Z-Range visualization when rendering from commandline.
- Fixed blend methods: Add, Substract, Difference.
- Translations updated.
Also, it worth to mention one more thing that slipped through unnoticed in previous update. As result of replacing old rendering engine with new one (Cobra), the Synfig’s command line tool (Synfig CLI) now utilizes all CPU threads (in previous versions it was single-thread only). This turns to be a great advantage when rendering much animation in high resolution. Enjoy!