I am happy to announce that we have released a new video training course! In this course you will learn how to use Blender open-source software to create animation in cut-out technique.
Many people know that Blender is a powerful tool for creating 3D animation, which turns to be a very complex resource-demanding and time-consuming process. But few people know about a great plug-in CoaTools. The plug-in allows to turn 2D static image into simple and impressive animations.
This technique was used for creating Pepper & Carrot Motion Comic and with this knowledge you will be able to animate any image and even create your own animated short.
If you’ve watched Pepper & Carrot motion comic and had an idea to create such an animation, then “Cut-Out animation in Blender” video course can help you!
In the course you will learn:
- How to install and configure required applications.
- How to prepare your image for animation.
- How to import the image to Blender correctly.
- How to create a character rig.
- How to fine tune the skeleton deformation