We have updated Pencil packages. Please grab them from the packages page. This version is different from the official one and includes all our previous modifications, as well as following improvements provided by davidefa:
- Export movie fixed. Audio layers are mixed with video now. To select video format use an ‘appropriate’ filename extension (ex: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4…), movie framerate is selectable (but output codecs don’t support all framerates, a safe and usual choice should be 24, 25 or 30 fps).
- Audio playback fixed
- Minor fixes in audio layers ( corrupted audio passed end of ‘audio frame’ )
- Improved undo/redo functionality
- Fixed saving animation (removed ‘optimization’, now saving is slower but safer)
- Added fps parameter in saved animations
- 3 ‘layers’ of onion skinning (configurable trough edit->preferences->tools, to remove a layer set its opacity to 0)
- Added import movie (frames are imported at the current fps, there is no check to limit the imported frames)
- Other minor fixes (moving selection on bitmap layers, moving layers, load and save dialogs…)
The source code can be found in this git repository. All changes are made against the Pencil SVN190.