I am happy to announce the release of Papagayo-NG 1.4.0 – a new version and new name of Papagayo lipsync software.
With this release we are rebranding our version of Papagayo to Papagao-NG, thus indicating it as completely independent from the version provided by Lost Marble.
The new release 1.4.0 is shipped as installer for Windows platform and as AppImages for Linux platform.
Comparing to our previous build, in this version you get the following improvements:
- Support for Portuguese language breakdown (thanks to Anderson Prado).
- Support for French language breakdown (thanks to Azia Giles Abuara).
- Support for Pidgin English phonetic breakdown (thanks to Azia Giles Abuara).
- Allow to export breakdown to image sequence (thanks to Stefan Murawski).
- Allow loading audio files supported by FFmpeg – mp3, flac, etc. (thanks to Stefan Murawski).
- Code ported to Python 3 (thanks to Stefan Murawski).